- Add Home/Away team indicator on the profile page schedules
- Add ability to see coach contact info and email from matchup view in schedules calendar
- Show all team blackouts entered for a given event. Ordered by team
- Filter blacked-out time slots from Available time slots report
- Within the schedule generator, add a new option to specify the max number of games per week and per month.
- Add 'Select All' option to fields dropdown for blackout creation
- Add ability to "unpublish" a schedule
- Allow Umpires to enter scores and group games by field within a date
- Ability to disable/delete field availability
Rescheduling/Postpone - New Feature
- Simple coach rescheduling workflow
- Add help text on Rescheduling screen to customize message to coaches
- Display original matchup to rescheduling email
Participant Profile Settings
- New configuration to lock down participant profile editing by a parent on name. age group, gender and birth date fields.
- Add TeamName and Coach tokens to Team Invitations email template
- Add email validation to team invitations
- Ability to send to coaches based off of a team registration
- Rescheduled game email enhancements
- Add field “Friend Request” to Unassigned Player Report
- Add new report “Season Blackouts”
- Add Division and Team filters to Season Game Schedule report
- Add Registration Status to Coach Details Report
- Add Head Coach Name and School, comments and position to Team Roster Report
- Game Schedules report
- Available Timeslot report
- Team registration report shows user info (address, etc) as well as custom form field data.
- All team related reports now pulling “age group” selected for the current event registration
- Coach acceptance of player request
- Automated coach role features. Upon a completed team registration a coach will be added to the “coach” role for 12 months which allows them to send broadcast, see discussion forum and view pool player report
- Add ability for admins to edit roles for users with the dashboard
- More granular permissions settings
- Remove old work duty dashboard and move Exemption Codes to main dashboard.
- Add First Payment Due After setting to Commerce Configuration
- Add option to send Broadcast email to specific age group(s)
- For player registration, within the team choice list, show team name with coach name
- Add functionality to transfer registrations that are in a Deferral Status
- When a player or team is “withdrawn” from an event we made changes to their status which allows them to register for another team or event.