Can I take another form of payment if a credit card is declined and a monthly installment invoice is not paid?

If you choose to take another form of payment (cash or check) to get a customer with unpaid/failed payments paid in full you will need to follow a series of steps.

Follow these links in this order to get all your customers updated:

Look up failed installment Payments:

Remove a Customer from a Subscription:

Remove a Customer from Delinquent List:


Please sign in to leave a comment.