As an administrator for your Organization you will have the ability to approve a refund or deny a refund request for an event based on your organizations refund policy.
- log in
- go into the dashboard
- select Accounts/search
- look up the parent by first, last name or email
- select view order for the one you want to refund
- select "refund"
- make any changes necessary to the amount to be refunded (make sure refund amount reflects only paid invoices)
- special notes will be offered for you to follow based on important factors around the particular registration you are refunding
- add a note, **it is required
If all invoices have not been paid and the Subscription is still active you will need to adjust the amount to be refunded to reflect only the paid invoices. Once the refund has been processed the customer will be removed from the Subscription and no additional invoices will be generated by the Merchant Provider.
**IMPORTANT - ONLY USE STRIPE TO REFUND ORDERS FOR:
- REFUNDS OF INSTALLMENT PLANS
- ADD ON ITEMS (E.G. BUYOUTS, UNIFORMS ETC)
To Process a Refund in Stripe follow these steps:
- Log in
- Search customer (upper right)
- Locate payment in list and hover to see "refund"
- In the pop up select "Full or Partial Refund"
- Add refunded amount for partial refund only
- Click Refund
*IMPORTANT - Each invoice paid will need to be refunded separately to give a full refund.
Once a Customer is refunded make sure to remove them from the Subscription so invoices are no longer generated and payments attempted.