As an administrator for your Organization you will have the ability to approve a refund or deny a refund request for an event based on your organizations refund policy.
- Log in to your web site
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click "Accounts"
- Select "Refund Requests"
- Click "Process Refund" - Here you can see the order details and the reason for the refund request
- Under "Refund Details" if an amount is present in the "fee" field, your Organization has a preset nonrefundable fee that has been set up. (You have the ability to manually override this fee as needed by entering a different amount or even $0)
- The Refund Amount shows the total amount of the refund. (This amount can not be greater than the order total.)
- Under Notes, supply a reason for the approval of the refund and click "Submit"
**IMPORTANT - ONLY USE STRIPE TO REFUND ORDERS FOR:
- REFUNDS OF INSTALLMENT PLANS
- ADD ON ITEMS (E.G. BUYOUTS, UNIFORMS ETC)
To Process a Refund in Stripe follow these steps:
- Log in
- Search customer (upper right)
- Locate payment in list and hover to see "refund"
- In the pop up select "Full or Partial Refund"
- Add refunded amount for partial refund only
- Click Refund
*IMPORTANT - Each invoice paid will need to be refunded separately to give a full refund.
Once a Customer is refunded make sure to remove them from the Subscription so invoices are no longer generated and payments attempted.