Your site is a content management system (CMS) and contains a file manager just like your PC. You can add images to any Text/HTML module.
Before uploading an image you will want to edit/crop it to first in a tool like Photoshop or Fireworks and then save the new image on your PC.
- Edit the content of your module
- Click on the arrow next to the "paperclip" icon and select image manager
- Once there your document manager on your website will open
- Create a new folder or select the folder on your site you want to upload your image to
- Once you have selected a folder click the upload button in the header
- Click select to open up your document manager on your PC
- Select the image(s) you want to upload to the folder
- Insert the image
- Click "Save"