Your site is a content management system (CMS) and contains a file manager just like your PC. You can add attachments to any Text/HTML module.
*The preferred method is to save a pdf version of your document - then upload it
- Edit the content of your module
- Type the title of your document in the editor that you want to link as your text
- Click on the
- Click Browser Server
- Select the file where you want to upload your document
- Click on the upload icon
- Click and your document manager on your machine will open
- Select the document(s) you wish to upload
- Once you have selected all files click
- Select the file you uploaded and want linked from the list
- Click Ok
- Click on Target Tab
- Set Target at "New Window"
- Click Ok - To Save